Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Start

I've been working out faithfully for about 10 weeks now, but I haven't really been moderating my diet. That's why I created this blog! I want to tell you about what I'm doing and what's working for me. So I'll be updating hopefully 3 times a day, and letting you know exactly what exercises I'm doing and what I'm eating. I'll also have a weekly weigh-in to tell you what I weigh and how it differed from the week before. Weigh-ins will be on Mondays and I will only be weighing myself once a week.


Starting Weight as of 03/28/10: 185.8
Height: 5'5''
(That's another thing I forgot to tell you. I'm trying to get taller. I grew an inch in the last 10 weeks and I'm 20 years old. Girls do grow after 16!!!)
I think that's all the info for now, hope to be writing a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment