Monday, April 12, 2010

April 11, 2010 - Snacks, Lunch, & Dinner

Yesterday was a long day! I was up at 7 and I didn't go to sleep until after 10. So Festival of Nations came and it was fun, even though I didn't really get to experience a lot of things since I was dancing and then I couldn't eat half of the food since I've given up sugary foods. So here is what I ate yesterday:

Snack 1
2 granola bars (Nature Valley pack)
Takis
Honey Wheat Pretzels

Lunch
6 in Subway sandwich - veggie patty, avocado, lettuce, green peppers, & pepper jack cheese
bottled water

Dinner
2 falafel balls
1 roti with veggie curry inside
1 small bag of popcorn
1 bottled water

I then proceeded to workout, since our campus gym doesn't open until 5 in the afternoon on sundays.

Routine
30 minutes stairmaster
30 minutes treadmill
30 minutes stairmaster
5 minute cool-down on stairmaster

And that's my day in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment