Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's A Wonderful...

Finally!!! I finally took a crap today!!! I hate being constipated!!! I even went and bought some Senna laxative tea from my health food store today. I haven't taken any yet because it apparently takes 6 to 12 hours to take effect and I don't have that kind of time to sit back and wait for stuff to happen.

Moving on, I tried something new while I was at the health food store: Acai juice.
Ignore the clutter around the bottle. I tried it in the light version because it has less sugar. It actually tastes pretty great, but I wouldn't buy this on the regular because it costs just over 2 dollars for the 12 ounce bottle. Maybe this attributed to my bowel movement.

No weigh-in today due to the fact that I knew I was weighed down by some extra waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment