Sunday, July 25, 2010

Again?

Yes, I'm updating twice in one day. Remember the early days when I used to update more than once a day? Me neither. Seems like so long ago. Anywho, I just came back from the gym. I weighed myself with my shoes on before workout and the scale said 178.something. I can't remember what it said. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical at resistance level 5 and I burned 558.5 calories. Woohoo!!! If I do this everyday, I can burn at least a pound of fat off every week just through working out, not even considering my diet. Then I played a little basketball for 30 minutes and came back to tell you everything I did. Oh, and I weighed myself after I got off the elliptical and I weighed 176.2 without my shoes. I think this is my actual weight now. And funny fact for the day: When I tell people I weigh almost 180 pounds, no one believes me. They're convinced the scale is broken and I can't weigh more than 150-160 pounds. Well I do, and that's that. I think having size 36G breasts can weigh down a person quite a bit.

Edit: I just found out that 36G breasts weigh about 5 pounds each. So let's subtract 10 pounds from my current weight to see what the rest of my body weighs and we get....... 166.2 pounds. Ok, so maybe that's why people can't believe how much I weigh. I can't wait until I weigh 166 or less. I'm gonna work my butt off(literally...ok maybe not. I have a pretty nice normal butt.) to get there. Hope all my weight loss dreams come true!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment