Sunday, August 1, 2010

First Diet Break Day...Sort Of

So today I actually deviated from my diet a little bit but not to the point of oblivion. I still ate small portions, but today I had some rotisserie chicken. A friend bought a whole rotisserie chicken and fed a bunch of us in the dorm. And it was good. I just now came back from Starbucks where I proceeded to indulge in a Venti Passion Iced Tea Lemonade. And it was good. And only 190 calories. I loved every sip of it, and that might just be my new drink! I feel good. I totally didn't go over the calorie count because I didn't eat today due to the fact that I was braiding a friend's hair(and getting paid for it) and I was rushing to finish it so I could go to the gym.

Speaking of the gym, I totally did weights today with a friend and I felt good. My arms and pectoral muscles are definitely going to be aching when I wake up tomorrow morning! I didn't really do too much leg work, just a little inner and outer thighs. And I crammed in some ab work. Then I proceeded to partake of my favorite pasttime, eating. Just kidding! I played some basketball for a little while. Oh, almost forgot this part! The scale read 172.6 pounds today!! I feel good...

No comments:

Post a Comment